Friday, August 28, 2009

You better shop around

It is that time of year, yes school is on, but so are the sales. End of season clearance sales.

While Housewives of New Jersey and Atlanta do not appear feel the sagging economy my house hold does.

I shop at the end fo the season; this is something I and my family have done for years. I buy the basics- jeans, tank tops, shoes (by that I mean flip flops) last year I purchased a swimsuit for 85% off - it was a designer label.

I shop with a plan. I need new tank tops for my daughters (they wear them year round). I pay no more than three dollars. We need gray, pink, white and black.

Shop on Tuesday- less crowded. I college when I worked retail- every other Thursday was slow. People get paid on Friday.

I will be needing some dress shoes for next summer. So if I find a great deal on brown or copper sandals with heels- I will try them on. My budget for these? Ten dollars.

I usually start christmas shopping as well. Gifts for teachers, and co workers, find the deals for those gift exchange parties. I do not buy something I would not want.


I must head out to the stores... I shall report back on my shopping bargains.

No comments:

Post a Comment